- Emergency procedures:
- emergency exits,
- evacuation instructions and assembly points,
- fire alarms and fire fighting equipment, such as extinguishers (show locations and demonstrate how they are used).
- First aid and other emergency contacts.
- Hazards and risks in your workplace.
- Safe work procedures / practices.
- Special equipment, such as personal protective equipment, which may require additional training.
- Work health and safety legislation.
- Reporting and responsibilities of all staff.
When the induction is complete, have the staff sign to confirm that they understood the training. Keep a record of all the work health and safety training in your Occupational health and Safety file.
Should you need any assistance with the requirements for your staff induction training please contact us we will gladly assist you.