Top Compliance Course Registration - Training at Client Site
How to register:
- Complete the online Booking Form below.
- You will then receive an invoice once the Booking Form has been received.
- Once full payment has been received the booking will be confirmed.
- Clients who want to book dates in advance for training at their venue will be required to pay a R1000.00 non-refundable deposit to confirm the dates, after which the date cannot be changed. This deposit will be deducted from the invoiced amount once booking form has been received.
- We are willing to do the training at your venue provided that:
- You need to have a venue that is conducive to a professional learning environment: chairs, tables, good lighting, and proper ventilation and must be clean.
- Your company needs to comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Staff may NOT be disrupted during the training course for any reason.
- Staff will not be permitted to work on laptops or any other device while busy with the course.
- Only make EFT payments on receipt of invoice.
- Please use your Company name and invoice number as reference for payment. (e.g. Company XYZ Inv. 1234)
- CASH DEPOSIT FEE - While we have been carrying these fees for clients, this is no longer viable. Thus, we have no other option but to charge for cash deposits, effective immediately. Fees will differ, depending on whether the cash deposit is done at an ATM or inside the branch. The new charges will be as follows:
- ATM Deposit: R15.00 per Transaction
- Branch Deposit: R45.00 per Transaction
- Any cash deposits made that does not include the added fee will result in an underpayment of the invoice. Any booking confirmations will be suspended until payment is made in full.
- Payment terms:
- Course confirmation details will be sent on receipt of full payment. This is when the payment reflects in our bank account.
- Certificates will remain the property of Top Compliance (Pty) Ltd until full payment has been received.
- Collection of the certificates remains your responsibility.
- If you default in payment of any invoice when due, you shall reimburse Top Compliance (Pty) Ltd from and against all our legal costs and expenses for collection or attempted collection of the defaulted amount.
- Top Compliance (Pty) Ltd has the right to change the public course dates should there not be enough delegates on the course. You will be informed via email.
- Cancellations – 50% refund will be given for cancellations made in writing 10 (ten) working days prior to course.
- No shows will be charged the full course fee. If, we are informed of absence no less than ten working days prior to the course, the delegate will be moved to the next available course. Failing to attend the next course will result in forfeiting the training and payment.
- Substitutions are most welcome. Send through the details of the substitute delegate at least five working days before the course date. Send the following information: Name and Surname, ID / Passport / date of birth, cell number and email address if applicable. Please note we are not responsible for spelling mistakes or incorrect ID or Passport numbers submitted to us.
- Training is done in English. All training materials and assessments will therefore be in English.
- Delegates are required to be present for the full duration of the course to qualify to do the assessments.
- Pass marks are as follows:
- All first aid courses Practical assessment #1 – CPR – 100%
- All first aid courses Practical assessment #2 – 50%
- All other courses Practical assessments – 50%
- All Summative assessment – 50%
- All POE’s – 70%
- Should the person be found to be “Not Yet Competent – NYC”, they will have a second opportunity to redo the assessment not achieved which must be done within two months of the course. Cost of travel and hourly rate (including travel time) of the facilitator will be charged. Date and time will be confirmed by the facilitator once the delegate has indicated they are prepared for the assessment.
- All certificates are valid for three years from date of course completion. Due to legislation and protocols constantly improving.
- Skills program credits will be registered. Should you do further training at a later stage you can apply for RPL (Recognition for Prior Learning) the course skills program already completed.
- If the certificate needs to be register mailed to you, a fee of R100.00 will be charged.
- Reprints will be charged at R50.00 per print. Certificates are only issued to the delegate that successfully completed the training.
- Training at your venue will include a travel fee of the facilitator depending on the travel distance. This will be indicated on the invoice.
- Should you require training on weekends or after hours the following fees will be applicable:
- Saturday R600.00 per day.
- Sunday R1200.00 per day.
- Afterhours (after 17h00) R250.00 per hour.
Additional terms during the Pandemic of Covid-19 after lockdown period
- Your venue needs to be conducive to a professional learning environment: chairs, tables, good lighting, and proper ventilation and must be clean.
- Delegates will be required to wear a face mask for the full duration of the training.
- A basic health screen of all delegates will be conducted prior to the start of the training.
- Seating arrangement to ensure that each delegate is a minimum of two meters away from the other.
- Windows and doors to be open to ensure adequate cross ventilation. This will apply for all seasons.
- The use of air conditioners will not be permitted.
- Use of fans with open doors and windows will be permitted.
- Anyone who appears visibly ill and is coughing or sneezing will be asked to leave and attend on another day.
In accepting this the booking, we hereby indemnify Top Compliance (Pty) Ltd, its affiliated companies, directors, shareholders, agents (whether authorised or not), employees, servants, representatives and officers ("Top Compliance (Pty) Ltd") for any claim that may arise against Top Compliance (Pty) Ltd for any loss, damage (including direct, indirect and consequential damages and/or loss of profits), costs (including legal costs on the scale as between attorney and client and any additional legal costs), expenses and/or liability (whether actual, contingent or otherwise) of whatever nature and however arising or caused (including liability in terms of section 60 and 61 of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008), which Top Compliance (Pty) Ltd or any third party may suffer, incur or sustain or which may arise, directly or indirectly as a result of the personal injury or death of our employees and/or representatives whilst they undertake training presented by Top Compliance (Pty) Ltd.
For further information please contact:
The Delegate Booking Form is only visible on desktop versions